My Guide Website?
Altos de Chavon: Guided Walking Tour3 Reviews
Discover Altos de Chavon, a model 16th-century village, on a guided walking tour. Walk through medieval replications like the amphitheater, St. Stanislaus Church, and visit the Archaeological Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Wander the cobbled streets and limestone buildings which make up Altos de Chavon
- Admire panoramic views of the tropical Chavon River flowing 100m below the town
- Visit the amphitheater and hear about its legendary concerts over the decades
- Marvel at jaw-dropping views of the luxurious celebrity resort, Casa de Campo
- Walk the grounds of St. Stanislaus Church and take in its scenic surroundings
DescriptionDiscover the beautiful Altos de Chavon, a model 16th-century Mediterranean village, on a walking tour with a guide. See the famous amphitheater, St. Stanislaus Church, and the Archaeological Museum, while admiring views of the Chavon River. Enjoy pickup from your hotel before starting your tour of the Altos de Chavon model medieval village. Sculpted entirely from limestone, the village offers panoramic views of the Chavon River. Visit the Greek-style amphitheater and hear about the legendary performances that have taken place there. Next, enter the charming St. Stanislaus Church and admire unbeatable views over the river. Visit the Archaeological Museum, which houses one of the most comprehensive exhibitions on indigenous culture in the Dominican Republic. Take in views of the stunning luxury resort of Casa de Campo. Finally, take the time to browse the town's shops, restaurants, and bars, with soft drinks and two beers included.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Live tour guide Entry tickets to the Altos de Chavon village Water and soft drinks 2 beers
- This activity may be rescheduled in the case of bad weather