My Guide Website?
Buggy Ride, Zipline, Horse riding & Waterfall Pool Combo2 Reviews
Enjoy 3 activities in one place with an exciting buggy tour, horseback riding, and Zipline Mega Splash. Get to an off-road track, visit the Dominican village, and refresh in the Cenote Blue Lagoon.
- Take a buggy ride on an exclusive route with maximum security
- Fly high on Mega Splash Cable landing in water
- Enjoy a horseback ride on beautiful trails
- Swim around and cool off in the Cenote Blue Lagoon
- Get the guidance of bilingual guides and highly qualified staff
DescriptionSet off for an exciting buggy tour with a professional staff, who will guide and assist you throughout the journey. The buggy tour is completely off-road, with no public roads taken, and with maximum security. During the Jungle tour, visit an abandoned mine off-road track and the Dominican village, swim-up, and refresh in the Cenote Blue Lagoon. Dig into a delicious Dominican lunch before relaxing in the park's waterfall pool. Fly high on canopy zip lines in Mega Splash with the guidance of an experienced team. The zip lines include a circuit of 6 lines, the Himalayan Bridge, and the exciting Mega Splash Cable landing in water. And then, discover the park on a guided horseback tour and admire the beautiful trails and natural wonders. After your activities, remember to visit the waterfall pool surrounded by beautiful nature. Experience three fun-filled activities in one place. Enjoy a perfect combination of adrenaline, and fun with your whole family or group of friends.
IncludesBuggy Ride tour, Zipline Mega Splash, Horseback Riding, and Waterfall Pool Typical Dominican lunch Access to the park and its areas All necessary equipment, training, and security briefing Bilingual guides and highly qualified staff Filtered water is available in various areas of the park Round trip shared bus transfers from your hotel to the park
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and show a valid driver's license to the staff Passengers must be at least 6 years old and 1.3 meters tall Due to security policies, infants cannot participate in the ATV tour For the zipline activity, the minimum age is 6 years old, the minimum height is 1.3 meters, and the maximum weight is 120 kilograms For the horseback activity, the minimum age is 6 years old, the minimum height is 1.3 meters, and the maximum weight is 132 kilograms