My Guide Website?
Cayo Arena: VIP Experience in Luxury Catamaran3 Reviews
Sail on a luxury catamaran to the mesmerizing sand bank island of Cayo Arena. Have canapés served by the attentive staff, make use of a floating bar while you cool off in the turquoise waters, and feed thousands of tropical fish. Includes lobster lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Punta Cana: Scubadoo Ocean Exploration Diving Adventure
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Tour with Food and Drinks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Visit this stunningly beautiful, little island
- Enjoy a delicious lobster lunch
- Sip champagne in the middle of the sea
DescriptionThis excursion to Cayo Arena offers a wonderful tour departing from Puerto Plata, in comfortable air—conditioned buses with experienced drivers, accompanied by professional guides. This trip is full of beautiful landscapes and green mountains all the way to Punta Rusia, a picturesque fishing village on the coast of Puerto Plata. The land tour ends at Playa Punta Rusia. From there you board a beautiful catamaran, so that you can appreciate the flora and fauna of the water route and visit the national park, navigating through the mangroves, with a variety of beautiful natural colors. If you are lucky you will see the famous manatee, also known as the sea cow. After 45 minutes, you arrive at Cayo Arena. Here you will have free time to snorkel, observe many species of fish of all colors, take photos, and enjoy a refreshing swim in crystal clear water.
IncludesGuide Lunch Snorkeling equipment Water, soft drinks Beer, wine, champagne, and rum after snorkeling Transportation by bus a/c
- • What to bring: comfortable clothing, extra money for tips and souvenirs, sunscreen, swimsuit, and towel