My Guide Website?
Dominican Countryside: Half-Day Tour11 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day countryside tour in the Dominican Republic. Learn about the coffee and chocolate-making process at local plantations and visit the beautiful Macao Beach.
- Taste organic coffee and chocolate at a Dominican coffee and cacao plantation
- Try boogie boarding at Macao Beach
- Visit a beautiful butterfly farm in stunning surroundings
DescriptionRide in an impressive truck from your hotel to the Punta Cana area. During the drive, your guide will educate you about the city and the country. Visit a typical Dominican house, learn about when it was built and spend some time with the welcoming family that lives there. Visit the coffee and cacao plantations. This ecological stop will begin with a short walk through the plantations, where the vegetation is so abundant that the sunlight can barely penetrate. The guides will teach you about the history, culture and the fabrication process of numerous products. Taste organic products like chocolate, coffee and vanilla. Visit a butterfly farm and find out about the evolution of different species. Finally, discover Macao Beach and enjoy the spectacular view. Learn how to boogie board or just take a refreshing splash in the turquoise waters.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Drinks Visit to a coffee and cacao plantation Boogie boards
- The order of activities may vary
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring sunscreen factor, a towel and bathing suit
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women or people with severe back problems