My Guide Website?
From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Full-Day Trip with Lunch11 Reviews
Explore the capital of the Dominican Republic and one of the Caribbean's oldest cities on this 9.5-hour guided tour of Santo Domingo.
- Visit the Los Tres Ojos National Park and marvel at its lakes
- Take a panoramic view of the Colombus Light House
- Explore Diego Colon Alcazar and the First Cathedral of the Americas
- Soak in a panoramic view of the Presidential Palace
- Take a stroll through the boardwalk and admire the Caribbean Sea
DescriptionJoin a full-day experience leaving from Bávaro and Bayahibe through the new Autovía del Este. Walk in the cobblestoned historic core of Santo Domingo and visit the cathedral. Observe iconic spots like the Alcázar de Colón Palace, National Pantheon, and Los Tres Ojos. After arriving in Santo Domingo, head to your first stop, the open-air limestone cave and lakes of Los Tres Ojos. Continue the tour until you reach the Colón Lighthouse. Listen to its history and take photos of the view around you. Stroll around the coffee-lined Plaza de España and Colonial Zone. See the Alcázar de Colón palace, now one of the city’s many museums, displaying medieval and Renaissance art. Learn about the past and present of the oldest city in the Americas. Stop for a buffet lunch in a restaurant in the Colonial Zone. Pay homage to the First Cathedral of the Americas. Move on to the first street, Calle de Las Damas, and other colonial monuments from the 15th and 16th centuries. Take in a panoramic view of the modern city, residential areas, and the Presidential Palace. Enjoy free time to take a walk around El Conde where you can see old buildings or go shopping.
IncludesTransfer from Punta Cana and Bayahibe Transportation by air-conditioned bus Wifi onboard Guide approved by the Ministry of Tourism Tickets to Los Tres Ojos Lunch Water
- In line with the dress code of the cathedral and the National Pantheon, please cover your shoulders and knees