My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata: Buggy and Zip-line Adventure
Explore the Dominican Republic's countryside on a four-wheel-drive buggy and soar through the rainforest on zip-lines. Have an exhilarating experience during your time in Puerto Plata.
- Experience the Dominican countryside with an adventure
- Leave a trail of dust behind on your buggy ride
- Take in panoramic views of the city of Puerto Plata
- Feel the adrenaline rush of gliding down a zip-line
DescriptionMeet your guide in the morning . Along the way learn about the Dominican Republic. Once arriving at the ranch, receive safety instructions and put on your equipment to prepare for an exciting ride through the countryside. With your guide, go off-road and discover narrow and isolated rural roads. Splash through puddles of mud, kick some dirt and leave a trail of dust behind. Ride up and down hills while enjoying the beautiful landscapes. Pass by a cattle stable, observe domestic birds, and much more. After you buggy ride head to your zip-line adventure. Clip-on and follow your guide down eight ACCT certified zip-lines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet of doublé galvanized steel cable. Be at east knowing no experience is required and that there will be no active breaking at all. Hold onto comfortable handlebars as you zip by. Between zip-lines, walk at your own pace to catch your breath and prepare for the next adrenaline rush.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Protective equipment Drinks
- This activity is not suitable for pregnant women, people with impaired mobility, or children under 8 years old
- Lunch not included