My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata: Buggy and Zipline Experience
Buckle up as you explore the Dominican countryside on an all-terrain two-person buggy. Continue the adventure by flying through canopy treetops, across a river, and more on seven zipline cables.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the Dominican countryside with a ride on an all-terrain double buggy
- Feel the exciting adventure of this tropical paradise!
- Feel the adrenaline of zipping through the canopy treetops
- Enjoy a homegrown organic fruit platter and hydrating drinks
DescriptionHave a thrilling experience as you explore the Dominican countryside on an all-terrain two-person buggy and fly through the treetops on seven zipline cables. Be confident during your adventure as your guides accompany you. Enjoy a homegrown organic fruit platter and drinks to keep you hydrated along the way. Drive up and down sand dunes, through rural villages, and have priority access to four secret beaches on the north coast. Witness incredible views, feel the ocean breeze, and break for a relaxing swim at one of the white sand beaches. Clip-on and get ready to zip along with seven dynamic cables going through canopy treetops, across a river, and tropical jungle. Be stunned by the spectacular views of the diverse landscape.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Puerto Plata and Sosúa Professional, multilingual guide Double buggy ride Zipline experience Fruit Soft drinks
- Wearing sports clothing and closed-toe shoes is recommended
- Bringing a towel and swimsuit is recommended
- The minimum age requirement for this experience is 6 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The maximum weight for ziplining is 250 pounds
- Zipline harnesses size up to: 47 inches for waist, 29 inches for leg, and 39 inches for chest
- A drivers' license is mandatory for all buggy drivers
- This activity's schedule is only compatible for guests staying overnight in hotels and not fit for shore excursion timings provided by cruise ships
- The experience provider will not be taking photos or videos of your experience for you