My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata: Damajagua Waterfalls, Buggy & Horseback Ride1 Reviews
Experience an amazing adventure, first stopping at the waterfalls of Damajagua before seeing the countryside from a fun safari buggy and continuing the journey on horseback.
- Take in the panoramic views of Puerto Plata
- Enjoy the best Puerto Plata safari buggy tours
- Discover Dominican local life from horseback
DescriptionExperience the world-famous Damajagua Waterfalls with a half-hour walk into the Dominican forest, crossing the river that will take you to the first waterfall of the 7 featured in this tour. Each waterfall is different from the other. After reaching the beautiful final waterfall, savor a delicious traditional Dominican lunch and then head to a craft cigar factory and souvenir shop. From there, you’ll get on extreme buggies for an exciting journey down dirt roads, up hills, past cattle stables and unique bird species. Upon returning to the ranch, prepare for a horseback ride where the natural landscapes are the protagonists.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Lunch, drinks, equipment and visits are included in the price at no additional cost
- Wear comfortable shoes that are resistant to water
- Children must be accompanied by an adult • Not recommended for pregnant women • Children must be older than 12