My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata: Damajagua Waterfalls with Buggy or Horse Ride
Discover the beauty of the world-famous Damajagua Waterfalls, followed by either a horseback or buggy ride through the Dominican countryside.
- See the world-famous Damajagua Waterfalls
- Enjoy a traditional Dominican lunch
- Choose from either a horse back or buggy ride through the Dominican countryside
DescriptionStart the day with pickup from your hotel and travel to the world-famous Damajagua Waterfalls. Hike for approximately 35 minutes through the Dominican forest, crossing the river that will take you to the first waterfall of 7 on this tour. Each waterfall is different in characteristics from the other, so each one you visit will provide a unique experience. Upon reaching the final waterfall, take the opportunity to swim in a beautiful natural swimming pool. From there, enjoy a delicious Dominican lunch, followed by a visit to a craft cigar factory. Enjoy a horseback ride of approximately 30 minutes in the surrounding forests, where you will get in close contact with nature. Or you can embark on a buggy adventure , travelling for about an hour and 15 minutes through dirt roads, up and down hills, and through the rugged natural landscape.
IncludesHotel pickup Drinks Lunch All necessary equipment All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Not suitable for those under 8 years of age
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- The price is the same for either option chosen