My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata: Damajaqua Cascades, Buggy Ride, and Zip Lining4 Reviews
Discover the beauty of the Damajaqua Cascades followed by an off-road buggy adventure and zip lining in the Dominican countryside.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- From Punta Cana: Los Haitises Trip with Montaña Redonda Tour
- Puerto Plata: Day Trip to Cayo Arena Island by Speedboat
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Plunge into a natural swimming pool in the beautiful Damajaqua Cascades
- Ride your way alongside countryside paths and vegetable plantations with an off-road buggy adventure
- Zip line across pristine green hills
DescriptionStart with pickup from your accommodation and travel to the Damajaqua Cascades, a unique and world-renowned location comprised of 27 beautiful waterfalls. Descend one by one into the 7 pools of Damajagua. In each of which there will be a different experience since no puddle or waterfall is equal to the other. When you get to the last one, enjoy swimming in a natural pool in the middle of nature. Enjoy a typical lunch in a restaurant before heading to Rancho Los Cacaos for an off-road buggy adventure. Receive all safety equipment and strap yourself in for a bumpy ride across the beautiful Dominican countryside. With your guides, discover narrow and isolated rural roads. Splash through puddles of mud, kick some dirt, and leave a trail of dust in your path. Next take part in a zip line adventure. Follow your guide down 8 ACCT certified zip lines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet (2,408 meters) of doublé galvanized steel cable. Enjoy this thrilling activity over a beautiful and vibrant green valley, with no experience required.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Drinks Typical lunch Safety and protective equipment for all activities
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Protective safety equipment is provided for all activities