My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata: Deep Sea Fishing Tour2 Reviews
Experience one of the best big game fishing spots in the world as you discover the warm waters of the Dominican Republic. Catch Billfish without losing sight of the coastline! Keep your eyes peeled for wahoo, mahi-mahi, tuna, or if you're lucky, marlin.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Punta Cana: Group Catamaran Tour with Drinks and Snacks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Travel with a knowledgeable crew who who know all the local conditions
- Troll for sailfish, blue marlin, wahoo, tuna and mahi-mahi
- Enjoy the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean and incredible scenery
DescriptionFind out why the Dominican Republic is recognized as one of the best big game fishing spots in the world. Puerto Plata, Cabarete, and Sosua offer the best offshore deep sea fishing worldwide with perfect flats, deep water, and a wide diversity of big game fish. Whether you are a seasoned fisher or a first-timer out on the open waters, the experienced guides will share their techniques to ensure you have the best chance at catching a wahoo, mahi mahi, tuna or if you’re lucky, a great blue marlin! If you need a break, kick back and relax on the boat while you enjoy spectacular coastal views and refreshments. All equipment is included so all needed from you is to show up with a smile and a ready-to-catch attitude.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation to your resort or cruise ship terminal Snacks Soft drinks, rum, beer, and fresh fruits Bait and gear
- Please note that prices are for up to 5 people
- For every extra passenger, you might be charged an extra fee
- The tour operates with a catch and release policy for billfish species
- Bring your passport or ID card