My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata: Wet and Wild Waterfall Adventure1 Reviews
Discover the waterfalls of Damajagua, a unique and world-renowned part of the Dominican Republic. After playing in the various puddles, you will enjoy a zipline adventure which covers a total distance of more than 7,900 feet.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Samana: Whale Watching and Cayo Levantado Full Day Tour
- Puerto Plata: Half-Day Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure
- Plunge into a natural swimming pool
- Discover Puerto Plata with its charms as you experience the 27 waterfalls of Damajagua
- Enjoy a day full of culture, adventure, beauty, and fun
DescriptionYour official guide will accompany you throughout your day, sharing information about the country with you and enhancing your tour. You'll begin by heading towards Imbert to Las Cascadas de Damajagua, a set of waterfalls which are unique and world-renowned for being some of the leading ecological attractions of the country. There you will have direct contact with nature as you descend one by one down the 7 'puddles of Damajagua'. Each of these will provide a different adventure, as no puddle or waterfall is equal to another. As you arrive to the last puddle, you will enjoy a natural pool in the middle of nature. Following that, you will head to the zipline adventure to clip-in and follow your guide down 8 ACCT-certified ziplines. The ziplines consist of a total of more than 7,900 feet of double-galvanized steel cables. No experience is required, and contrary to many other zipline parks you are not involved in any active breaking, such as using gloves for stopping. You will be free to walk between the lines at your own pace, with instructors by your side.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour is only available Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility