My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Dolphin Discovery Swims and Encounters53 Reviews
Take a dip with dolphins with one of 3 programs. Swim and play with the animals, watch their aerial acrobatics and get a dolphin hug and handshake. You can also play various games with the dolphins.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim and play with the friendliest and liveliest marine mammals
- Interact with the dolphins with games like the foot push and the dorsal tow
- Marvel as the dolphins show off their impressive aquatic acrobatics
- Get to know the animals with hugs, kisses, and handshakes
- Play on Pirate Island with water tunnels and slides
DescriptionDelight in the unique experience of swimming with dolphins in Punta Cana. In this immersive experience, you’ll play with dolphins who will hug and snuggle you, and show off their aerial acrobatics. Choose from one of 3 dolphin swim programs. Each program includes various dolphin activities, including dolphin handshakes and hugs. You'll also have access to Isla del Pirata on weekends. There, you can play on the amazing Pirate Island, complete with water tunnels and slides, adult and children's pools and jacuzzi. You will also have access to lounge chairs, showers, bathrooms, and dressing rooms. Dolphin Encounter - Beginner This option is great for all ages. Swimming is optional as you can stand on a platform and watch as the dolphins come to you. Get a dolphin handshake and hug and watch their amazing aerial acrobatics. You may also choose to pet and swim with the dolphins. Dolphin Swim Adventure - Intermediate This option includes the Belly Ride, where you will hold on to the dolphin's fins as he rides backward across the water. This also includes the Boogie Push, where the dolphin will push you across the water surface while you ride a boogie board. You'll also get a friendly dolphin handshake and hug. Royal Swim - Advanced As the most dynamic experience on offer at the center, this activity includes special features like the foot-push, where you’ll soar as two dolphins lift you out of the water. Try a dorsal tow, with two dolphins pulling you across the water as you hold their fins.
IncludesSafety vests Lockers Access to Pirate Island on weekends Use of the children and adult pools Use of the jacuzzi Parking and use of common areas Beach Club (lounge chairs, showers, bathrooms, dressing rooms) Dolphin hug & handshake Various Games (depending on option selected)
- Children over 1.41 m may participate alone in any of the dolphin programs at the adult rate Children from 1.21 m to 1.40 m must be accompanied by a ticketed adult Children from 1.0 m to 1.20 m must be accompanied by two ticketed adults Children from 1 to 5 years old (under 1.0 m) participate in the program free of charge with basic activities (kissing, waving, hugging, and hand targeting) Pregnant women who are less than 5 months pregnant can participate in the Encounter program if accompanied by another paying adult and after signing a waiver Pregnant women may not participate in the Swim Adventure or Royal Swim