My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Half-Day Hiking Tour of Anamuya Mountain42 Reviews
Enjoy the perfect Punta Cana activity for all nature lovers and enthusiasts in the Dominican Republic. Head out on an easy hike through the breathtaking and scenic mountain range of Anamuya and El Bonao on this half-day tour.
- Take a guided hike through the lush mountain range of Punta Cana
- Seize opportunities to learn more about native flora and fauna of the island from your professional guide
- Enjoy birdwatching and discover the unique world of native wild life
DescriptionTake this unique opportunity to get away from the tourist sites of the area with a hike through the lush green coffee and cocoa plantations up the mountain of Anamuya. After a short ride over countryside roads, we arrive at a local village to start your walking and hiking tour. Allow your professional guide to adjust the pace according to your abilities, and stop here and there to discover interesting plants and wildlife the area plays host to. As you pass local farmland and cross small streams and rappels, take in the magnificent scenery and make your way up the hill. With a local birdwatching guide and a pair of binoculars, feel perfectly equipped to enjoy nature at its best. Enjoy refreshments and snacks along the way.
IncludesProfessional guide Bird-watching equipment Water and refreshments Transportation
- This tour is not for recommended for pregnant women or those with back problems
- Wear comfortable clothing and sports shoes
- Bring sun protection and bug repellent
- Don't forget your camera