My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Polaris 4x4 Tour and Horseback Riding2 Reviews
Upgrade your off-road experience with the Polaris excursion. Ride through nature on horseback, swim up, and refresh in the Cenote Blue Lagoon, eat a Dominican lunch, and relax in the waterfall pool.
- Go off-roading on the coast in a Polaris 4x4
- Enjoy a horseback ride in lush natural surroundings
- Swim-up, and refresh in the Cenote Blue Lagoon
- Relax in the waterfall pool surrounded by nature
DescriptionEnjoy an exciting, adrenaline-filled ride on this Polaris 4x4 excursion followed by horseback riding and a dip in the waterfall pool. During the Jungle tour, visit an abandoned mine off-road track and the Dominican village, swim-up, and refresh in the Cenote Blue Lagoon. After your drive, discover the park on horseback and take in the lush natural surroundings at a slower pace. Dig into a delicious Dominican lunch and top it all off by relaxing in the waterfall pool. Take advantage of a round-trip shared transfer from your hotel in Punta Cana, Bávaro, Cap Cana, or Uvero Alto.
IncludesPolaris adventure Horseback riding Waterfall pool Lunch Access to the park All necessary equipment and training Guides Filtered water is available in various areas of the park Round-trip shared bus transfer from your hotel to the park
- The driver must be at least 18 years old and show a valid driver's license to the staff To participate as a passenger, it is required at least 6 years old with 1.30 meters minimum high (4.27 ft) Due to security policies, infants cannot participate in the ATV tour Horses activity, minimum 6 years old and 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft) Maximum 132 kilograms (290 lb)