My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Polaris 4x4 Tour, Zip line, and Horseback Riding1 Reviews
Enjoy an action-packed day, go offroading, ziplining, and horseback riding, and take a dip in a waterfall pool. Ride an off-road track and the Dominican village. Try and enjoy the typical Dominican lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drive off-road through the jungle
- Glide along a zipline circuit, including the unique Mega Splash Cable
- Ride through lush jungle trails on horseback
- Soak in the cooling waterfall pool
- Try and enjoy the typical Dominican lunch
DescriptionEnjoy a day of offroading in a Polaris 4x4, ziplining, and horseback riding at Bavaro Adventure Park in Punta Cana. Benefit from a complimentary shared hotel transfer or make your own way to the park, where you'll be guided by professional staff on an offroading adventure. During the Jungle tour, visit an abandoned mine off-road track and a Dominican village, swim up, and refresh in the Cenote Blue Lagoon. Try out a zipline circuit of 6 lines, with the Mega Splash Cable landing you in the water. Then, discover the park on a guided horseback tour, enjoying beautiful trails that are off the beaten path. Delight yourself with an exquisite Dominican lunch, then wind down from your adrenaline-filled day with a relaxing visit to the waterfall pool.
IncludesPolaris ride Zipline Mega Splash Horseback Riding Cenote Blue Lagoon Waterfall pool Typical Dominican lunch (without drinks) Filtered water is offered in glasses during lunch Water filters around the park Access to the park All necessary equipment and training Bilingual guides Round-trip shared bus transfer from your hotel to the park
- The driver must be at least 18 years old and show a valid driver's license to the staff. To participate as a passenger, it is required at least 6 years old with 1.30 meters minimum high (4.27 ft). Due to security policies, infants cannot participate in the ATV tour. Zipline activity, minimum 6 years old and 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft). Maximum 127 kilograms (280 lb). Horses activity, minimum 6 years old and 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft). Maximum 127 kilograms (280 lb).