My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Reef Explorer35 Reviews
Enjoy snorkeling, swimming with sharks and stingrays, and other activities on a floating island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the best snorkeling spots in Punta Cana
- Swim with sharks and stingrays
- Enjoy a Tibetan relaxing therapy, a relaxing body MaderoTherapy, a reflexology of hands with acupressure, or a reflexology of feet with MaderoTherapy
- Paddle surf, power snorkel, or kayak in the ocean
- Eat well at the healthy bar with a range of smoothies and snacks
- Sunbathe on floating mats and hammocks
DescriptionRelax on a floating island and discover the marine life in Punta Cana. Snorkel on the reef or admire the behavior of the sharks. For more adrenaline, get a close encounter with our friendly stingrays and give them a kiss. Take a kayak or paddle board and hunt the reef waves. Try the power snorkel and feel like James Bond. Sunbathe on floating hammocks and mats. Enjoy a Tibetan relaxing therapy of head, neck, and shoulder massage, a relaxing body MaderoTherapy, reflexology of the hands with acupressure, or reflexology of the feet with MaderoTherapy. A health bar with fruit juice will refresh you. Enjoy some sandwiches and vegetables with dips. Have a glass of mamajuana before you leave.
IncludesTransportation in air-conditioned vehicle An information briefing Snorkeling with sharks and stingrays in the 40,000 meter squared marine park Snorkeling gear and snorkeling guides 12 activities A health bar
- This is only suitable for those over 13 years old
- This is suitable for pregnant women
- There is a transportation supplement for accommodation in Bayahibe of 10 USD per person and for accommodation in La Romana of 15 USD per person
- This excursion is available between 9:00 AM and 12:30 PM or between 1:30 PM and 5:00 PM