My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Ziplining, Horseback Riding, and Waterfall Pool3 Reviews
Enjoy a day of ziplining and horseback riding in the beautiful natural surroundings of the Dominican Republic. Work up an appetite and dig into a delicious Dominican lunch or take a break in the waterfall pool.
- Take on the unique Mega Splash zipline, which sends you flying into the water
- Enjoy 6 different zipline circuits
- Go horseback riding in beautiful surroundings
- Relax in the waterfall pool
DescriptionSpend the day ziplining and horseback riding at an adventure park in Punta Cana. Discover 6 different lines, including the exciting Mega Splash Cable, which sends you into the water. Take a unique guided horseback riding tour in lush natural surroundings. Jump into the waterfall pool to cool off and enjoy a Dominican lunch included in your day of adventure and adrenaline.
IncludesZiplining Horseback riding Dominican lunch Access to the park All necessary equipment and training Guides Filtered water is available around the park Round-trip shared bus transfer from your hotel to the park
- You must be a minimum of 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft) and maximum 120 kilograms (264 lb) for the zipline activity
- You must be a minimum of 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft) and maximum 132 kilograms (290 lb) for the horseriding activity