My Guide Website?
Samaná Bay: Fronton Beach Tour with Rappel & Snorkel
Enjoy the exotic scenery of Samana Bay on a hike before rappelling down via Ferrata. Discover the white sands of Fronton Beach as you snorkel, swim, and relax in a quiet bay.
- Feel a thrill as you rappel down a rock face to reach the beach
- Explore caves and spend time on a secluded beach on the island
- Swim and snorkel in the clear blue ocean and tuck into lunch
- Take in amazing views of Samaná Bay from the top of the cliff
- Snap gorgeous pictures as you spend an unforgettable day in paradise
DescriptionDiscover the turquoise waters and white sandy beaches of Cayo Levantado on this hike, snorkel, and rappelling adventure. Climb a scenic path before rappelling down a rocky area and exploring the coast below. Begin by taking a short boat ride to the start of your hike. Then enjoy a thrilling 1-hour walk from the marble mine to a divide at the top of the cliff that leads you to the via Ferrata. Enjoy panoramic views from the top of the cliff looking out over Samaná Bay. Reach a set of ropes and begin your descent to the beach below. Feel a sense of adventure as you rappel down the rock face with your guide. Next, spend time on the secluded beach. Swim and see eye-catching corals under the clear blue water. Sunbathe and soak in the views of the ocean and palm trees. Enjoy a buffet lunch here and choose to walk around the beach and caves.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Safety gear Snorkeling Lunch Local guide
- There is a 10-15 minute boat ride
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$30.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today