My Guide Website?
Samana: Day Tour from Punta Cana by Airplane17 Reviews
Fly to the Samana's peninsula from Punta Cana and explore it like never before. Ride a horse along the rocky paths to El Limon Waterfall and cross the Cayo Levantado to relax on sandy beaches.
- Fly from Punta Cana to Samana and take in the spectacular views
- Visit El Limon Waterfall on horseback
- Swim in the waters of Cayo Levantado
- Enjoy an open bar and typical Dominican lunch
DescriptionDepart from Punta Cana Airport in the morning to Arroyo Barril Airport in Samana. Have transportation waiting for you when you arrive. Travel through thick vegetation to reach a small village, where you will visit a typical house to enjoy Dominican coffee and cacao. Continue your journey to a ranch in the town of El Limon, where you will get ready to meet the horses. Ride the horses to El Salto del Limon, which is a 170 foot (52m) waterfall. Enjoy a refreshing swim. After a delicious buffet lunch back at the ranch, continue your discovery of Samana as you visit Samana Bay, one of the most beautiful places in the Dominican Republic. Board your boat and head towards Cayo Levantado, a spectacular island with white sand and clear water in the middle of the peninsula. After your visit to the island, head back to the airport and board your flight back to Punta Cana.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip airplane flight (PUJ to SAM) Professional guides Entrance fees National Park fees (El Limon Waterfalls, Cayo Levantado) Horseback riding Buffet lunch Beverages
- • The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide • A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Hotel pickup and dropoff at Uvero Alto area has an extra charge of USD$10 per person
- Hotel pickup and dropoff at Bayahibe area has an extra charge of USD$60 per bus up to 6 people