My Guide Website?
Saona Island: Full-Day Boat Tour with Buffet Lunch & Drinks339 Reviews
Experience the beautiful coasts of the Caribbean sea on this full day boat tour. Enjoy the lush beaches of Saona island. Benefit from an all-inclusive program including a buffet lunch, local drinks, and a variety of activities.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Punta Cana: Scubadoo Ocean Exploration Diving Adventure
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Tour with Food and Drinks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Cruise the Caribbean coast aboard a speedboat
- Relax on the white sandy beaches and swim in the turquoise waters
- Spot starfish in the crystal-clear waters of a natural pool
- Enjoy the open bar and enjoy a Dominican buffet lunch
- Marvel at the variety of natural marine life
DescriptionClimb aboard and feel the breeze as you cross the Caribbean Sea by speedboat on this full-day island excursion. Travel to the beautiful island of Saona and go for a swim in a natural pool and sandbank in the middle of the sea. Start your tour at the Cotubanamá National Park. Head to Palmilla, a natural swimming pool, and enjoy drinks as you frolic in the turquoise waters. Interact with starfish and other marine life. Afterward, head to the island beach club for three hours of free time: laze on the beach, go swimming, or play beach volleyball. Enjoy a buffet lunch before continuing with a catamaran cruise on the calm waters.
IncludesCatamaran and speedboat tour Guide Snorkeling at the natural pool Dominican buffet lunch Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off at Bavaro, Punta Cana, and Bayahibe (if option selected)
- You can take part in this tour even if you do not know how to swim
- Pickup and drop-off at Uvero Alto, La Romana, Cap Cana, and Santo Domingo will incur an extra charge