Best Chinese Restaurants in Bávaro
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Dominican Republic team
Did you know that in Santo Domingo there is a Chinatown district? Located two kilometers north of the Colonial City, there's no better place to taste this exotic cuisine than here.
Chinese cuisine is similar to Dominican: both use rice and chicken as their main ingredients. They also both use spices and seasonings such as onion, garlic, and pepper to enhance their dishes. Dominicans have made their own tasty version of Chinese Chow Fan rice: called Choufan, it is easy to find at any restaurant.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Samana: Whale Watching and Cayo Levantado Full Day Tour
- Puerto Plata: Half-Day Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure