Cueva Fun Fun - Dominicanrepublic
Are you a business owner in Dominican Republic?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Dominican Republic.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Cueva Fun Fun
Since 1996 Cueva Fun Fun has dedicated itself to adventure tourism and ecotourism. Cueva Fun Fun is located 100 km east from the capital Santo Domingo.
Tours depart from BAVARO, PUNTA CANA and UVERO ALTO.
The TOUR offers:
• 9:30 am, arrival at Rancho Capote, Hato Mayor, where guests enjoy a light breakfast of fresh fruits, sandwiches, coffee, and 100% natural juice.
• After breakfast, participants are fitted with safety equipment (overalls, boots, helmets with lights, safety harnesses, and gloves).
• The first horse ride lasts approximately 30 minutes.
• The second horse ride takes about 40 minutes, and this tour meanders through the humid forest of Los Haitises National Valley, where many examples of endemic flora and fauna, among other things, can be observed.
• After this, the tour approaches the mouth of a cave: this involves making a descent by rappelling about 18 meters, assisted by Cueva Fun Fun guides.
• During the exploration of the cave, many stalagmites, stalactites, and figures that have been formed over time can be seen. The distance of the cave walk is approximately 1.4 km. On this walk, an expert guide will explain one by one the beauties of the cave. The cave has an underground river and it will be crossed several times during the tour. On arriving at the canyon, there are several options to reach the other side: one is to swim, and another option is to take an alternate route.
• After exiting the cave, a refreshing drink (water, soda or beer) is offered to the guests, and horses will be waiting to take guests back to the Ranch.
• After arriving at the ranch, guests are treated to a rich Dominican lunch, composed of rice, beans and meat (pork chop grilled, chicken or goat stew), boiled salad, a rich homemade dessert and coffee. Water and one drink are complimentary; additional drinks are available for a small fee.
Do not miss the opportunity to live an adventure like this!
You may also like
The LinksLa-Romana, Dominican Republic
After nearly a year of renovations by Pete Dye, The Links is set to reopen in March 2012. Renovations include a new irrigation system, tees, bunkers, and new grass on th
Los Marlins Golf CourseJuan-Dolio, Dominican Republic
Part of the booming Metro Country Club residential complex, Los Marlins Golf Course is about 45 minutes from Santo Domingo and La Romana.............
Hard Rock Golf ClubPunta-Cana, Dominican Republic
Designed by Jack Nicklaus, known at the "Golden Bear" and the most famous professional golfer in the world with 18 major championship wins and considered to be the greate
Museum Cultural Center of TelecommunicationsSanto-Domingo, Dominican Republic
This historical heritage project contain more than 75000 audiovisual documents that summarize the history of telecommunications in the Dominican Republic.............
Fun BuggyBavaro, Dominican Republic
With more than 15 years experience, Fun Buggy is the only company in the Punta Cana/Bavaro area that offers a full day buggy tour from 8.00 am until 5.30 pm, a tour of ov
Museum Ponce de LeónPunta-Cana, Dominican Republic
About 25 kilometers away from the city of Hiquey is the small town of San Rafael de Yuma, the location of the Museum of Ponce de Leon, a medieval-looking mansion built in
Teeth of the DogLa-Romana, Dominican Republic
Designed by well-known Pete Dye, Teeth of the Dog is rated the number one golf course in the Caribbean area and number 43 out of 100 of the world's best courses by Golf M
Runners AdventuresBavaro, Dominican Republic
After 10 years and more than a half a million clients, this pioneer of safari tours in the Punta Cana area is rated as one of the best excursion companies in the Dominica
Outback AdventuresBavaro, Dominican Republic
Outback Adventures is coming up to their 12th year in business. During that time they have carried more than 500,000 very satisfied tourists of all ages to see and discov
Punta Cana Just Safari Jeep ToursBavaro, Dominican Republic
Jeep Safari Tour in Punta Cana where you can drive your own Jeep! Full day adventure, unique combination of amazing scenery, exotic landscapes, unexplored beaches, local