Cueva Fun Fun - Dominicanrepublic
Are you a business owner in Dominican Republic?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Dominican Republic.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Cueva Fun Fun
Since 1996 Cueva Fun Fun has dedicated itself to adventure tourism and ecotourism. Cueva Fun Fun is located 100 km east from the capital Santo Domingo.
Tours depart from BAVARO, PUNTA CANA and UVERO ALTO.
The TOUR offers:
• 9:30 am, arrival at Rancho Capote, Hato Mayor, where guests enjoy a light breakfast of fresh fruits, sandwiches, coffee, and 100% natural juice.
• After breakfast, participants are fitted with safety equipment (overalls, boots, helmets with lights, safety harnesses, and gloves).
• The first horse ride lasts approximately 30 minutes.
• The second horse ride takes about 40 minutes, and this tour meanders through the humid forest of Los Haitises National Valley, where many examples of endemic flora and fauna, among other things, can be observed.
• After this, the tour approaches the mouth of a cave: this involves making a descent by rappelling about 18 meters, assisted by Cueva Fun Fun guides.
• During the exploration of the cave, many stalagmites, stalactites, and figures that have been formed over time can be seen. The distance of the cave walk is approximately 1.4 km. On this walk, an expert guide will explain one by one the beauties of the cave. The cave has an underground river and it will be crossed several times during the tour. On arriving at the canyon, there are several options to reach the other side: one is to swim, and another option is to take an alternate route.
• After exiting the cave, a refreshing drink (water, soda or beer) is offered to the guests, and horses will be waiting to take guests back to the Ranch.
• After arriving at the ranch, guests are treated to a rich Dominican lunch, composed of rice, beans and meat (pork chop grilled, chicken or goat stew), boiled salad, a rich homemade dessert and coffee. Water and one drink are complimentary; additional drinks are available for a small fee.
Do not miss the opportunity to live an adventure like this!
You may also like
Mahi Mahi Fishing ToursPuerto-Plata, Dominican Republic
Big game Fishing Charter Mahi Mahi offers you a great vessel (Trojan) 35 ft, twin Detroit engines 400HP for offshore fishing adventures on the north coast of the Dominica
Las Galeras DiversLas-Galeras, Dominican Republic
Located on Calle Principal in Las Galeras, Samaná province, Las Galeras Divers is a school and diving center. With a variety of PADI courses available, it is the perfect
Teeth of the DogLa-Romana, Dominican Republic
Designed by well-known Pete Dye, Teeth of the Dog is rated the number one golf course in the Caribbean area and number 43 out of 100 of the world's best courses by Golf M
Museum Ponce de LeónPunta-Cana, Dominican Republic
About 25 kilometers away from the city of Hiquey is the small town of San Rafael de Yuma, the location of the Museum of Ponce de Leon, a medieval-looking mansion built in
The Altagracia's MuseumHiguey, Dominican Republic
Is a unique and privileged place to gain knowledge of the Dominican identity. It's heritage includes a collection of historical, artistic, popular and sacred objects from
Casa DanielBayahibe, Dominican Republic
Located directly at the waterfront in the center of Bayahibe, Casa Daniel is a dive center offering speedboats that deliver divers to the most incredible dive sites in th
Dressel Surf Adventure Punta CanaPunta-Cana, Dominican Republic
Located on the right hand side in Playa Macao, the school's lessons are designed for students of all levels, from novice to seasoned surfer.............
The Lakes - Barceló Golf Course BávaroBavaro, Dominican Republic
Re-designed by P.B Dye in 2010 but retaining its original spirit, this championship golf course is located on the east cost of the Dominican Republic.............
Dye ForeLa-Romana, Dominican Republic
Pete Dye´s latest creation, Dye Fore, at Casa de Campo rivals The Teeth of the Dog, and is to die for! This incredible 18 hole golf course provides some stunning views:
Catalonia Caribe Golf ClubBavaro, Dominican Republic
Adjacent to the Catalonia Bávaro Beach Golf and Casino, this golf course is located close to the beach at Cabeza de Toro, on the Caribbean Sea.............