Best Eco Tours in Dominican Republic
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Dominican Republic team
Respect nature: that's the aim of any of the companies detailed in this section. In the Dominican Republic you can enjoy interacting with animals in their natural habitat.
Or if you prefer, you can visit a sugar cane plantation, or a cigar factory where you will see how cigars are made by hand. If you visit the Dominican Republic with your children, then they will not want to miss the opportunity to interact with dolphins, swim with seals, or even snorkel with sting rays. If you like to scuba dive, then you can visit the Underwater museums found in Bayahibe or La Romana and discover the beautiful coral reefs and the fascinating marine life.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- From Punta Cana: Los Haitises Trip with Montaña Redonda Tour
- Puerto Plata: Day Trip to Cayo Arena Island by Speedboat
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch