- Visit Saona Island, an idyllic speck of sand and palm trees in the blue Caribbean
- Board a state-of-the-art speedboat for the thrilling ride out to the island
- Stop at a natural swimming pool filled with starfish
- Spend the day exploring; stroll along the beach, relax in the white sand and swim in the azure water
- Sip drinks from the open bar and enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional Dominican fare
Benefit from hotel pickup and drop-off, stop off at a huge natural swimming pool, and enjoy snacks as you go. Benefit from the services of a guide, ride a speed boat and catamaran, and feast on a buffet lunch including drinks.
Begin the tour by boarding a speedboat and jetting off to Saona Island. On the way, stop to swim in a waist-deep natural swimming pool with transparent waters. If you're lucky you'll see some starfish.
When you arrive at Isla Saona, you'll have many activities to choose from. Wade in the turquoise waters, visit the open bar, take a nap on a beach lounge chair, walk along the coastline, or play volleyball.
Indulge in a typical Dominican lunch of chicken, pork, rice, beans, salad, and fruit. You can even enjoy lobster and premium drinks when you book the VIP option. Take your time to discover the island and do it all.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
30-minute stop at the biggest natural swimming pool
3 hours at the Saona Island
Speed boat and catamaran to Isla Saona
Buffet lunch (BBQ, salad and typical Dominican fare)
Beer, rum, and soft drinks (open bar)
Lobster and premium drinks (only included in the VIP option)
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund