Best Restaurants in Dominican Republic
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Dominican Republic team
The Dominican Republic offers a wide variety of restaurants: the many different cuisines reflect the diversity of the cultures found here.
Restaurants in Las Terrenas offer fantastic seafood, while in cosmopolitan cities like Santo Domingo or Punta Cana, a large assortment of restaurants are available: American, Argentinean, Asian, Chinese, Colombian, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Mediterranean, Mexican, Portuguese and Spanish. My Destination Dominican Republic has made a comprehensive guide to help you find the type of restaurant you want anywhere on the island: whether you are looking for seafood, a beach front location, fast food, a grill, a pizzeria or a tapas bar, you'll find it here.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Punta Cana: Scubadoo Ocean Exploration Diving Adventure
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Tour with Food and Drinks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip