Best Tapas Bar Restaurants in Dominican Republic
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Dominican Republic team
Tapas bar are synonymous with Spanish cuisine: tortilla de patata, jamon iberico, kebab moruno style, or roman style calamari are some examples of the most popular Spanish appetizers.
GARUM at Bavaro is well-known for the delicious spanish tapas that they prepare. And for visitors, it is interesting to know that in the Dominican Republic appetizers or tapas are called picaderas. The most tasty and popular picaderas are empanadas: turnover pasties filled with eggs or chicken, exquisite!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- From Punta Cana: Los Haitises Trip with Montaña Redonda Tour
- Puerto Plata: Day Trip to Cayo Arena Island by Speedboat
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch