- Explore the ocean
- ScubaDoo underwater experience
- Cristal glass bottom
ScubaDoo is an incredible diving activity for beginners (you do not need to know how to swim) in which you will enjoy a fun and colorful underwater experience observing the fantastic seabed in all its splendor, as well as enjoying the beautiful panoramic views of the Cabeza de Toro beaches in Punta Cana.
- We will pick you up at your hotel to take you to the beautiful coast of Cabeza de Toro in Punta Cana.
- You will board a boat which will go to a comfortable platform where you will be received by specialized personnel and with a Dive Master guide, who knows the best dive sites, you will carry out an underwater adventure comfortably seated on an Underwater Scooters without using a mask or tube, you will be able to breathe normally, at a depth of 3 to 5 meters In direct contact with a marine environment and a fun interaction with fish, you will enjoy 15 to 20 minutes in ScubaDoo scuba gear.
- You will be able to do a fun snorkel observing corals and fish in the area at the official diving point 'El Niño' (located next to the platform), they will be accompanied by a lifeguard guide, guaranteeing the greatest safety for your enjoyment.
- You will board the Panoramic One (Glass Botton Boat) with a futuristic design equipped with a large glass bottom, and start a navigation of about 30 minutes enjoying the wonderful marine environment of the Caribbean.
It operates from Monday to Saturday, 2 times a day. Its approximate duration is 3 hours 30 minutes.
Round trip transportation
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund