My Guide Website?
Cabarete: 2-Person Dominican Countryside Buggy Tour9 Reviews
Drive your own Dune Buggy through the sugar cane fields, up to the mountains and down to the beach. With all the instruction and equipment included, even beginners can learn how to drive a dune buggy.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- From Punta Cana: Los Haitises Trip with Montaña Redonda Tour
- Puerto Plata: Day Trip to Cayo Arena Island by Speedboat
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Drive your own safe and fun buggy
- Explore the lush countryside
- Have an adventure
- Admire beautiful scenery
- 2 Person Buggy
DescriptionAfter being collected from your hotel in Puerto Plata, Sosua, or Cabarete, you will be taken to the tour starting point which is just 30 minutes away from Sosua and Puerto Plata. Please remember to wear clothes that you are willing to throw away and sunglasses, as the road can be dusty, muddy, and wet. No License and no special skill are required. After a short briefing, your memorable off road adventure will start. All Buggies are safe and easy to drive. This is a half day full of fun for those looking for a tour to see the natural beauty of the Dominican Republic. Enjoy amazing scenery, muddy paths, and a picturesque beach.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Buggy Bottled water Guide
- • You will get dirty, so please wear clothes that you don't care about