My Guide Website?
From Bayahibe: Half Day Monkeyland Safari50 Reviews
Get the unique chance to interact with a family of squirrel monkeys at a center run by a Canadian couple. Let the monkeys eat right from a fruit bowl in your hands and pose for pictures for you. Explore the enclosures and botanical gardens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Punta Cana: Scubadoo Ocean Exploration Diving Adventure
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Tour with Food and Drinks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Interact with beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland
- Watch monkeys in a natural environment with spectacular mountain views
- Visit a typical house and see how the locals live
DescriptionAfter being picked up from your accommodation in Bayahibe, set off on your safari adventure. Begin the tour with the visit to a typical country house where you can mingle with Dominicans and learn how to live off the land and their organic products. There, have the opportunity to try roasted coffee and cocoa. Then, head over to the beautiful botanical garden, where you will learn about native plants and flowers of the island. For the next 45 minutes, enjoy a guided tour that allows you to interact in close proximity with the beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland. These charming and intelligent monkeys have been looked after by a Canadian couple with 35 years of experience working with animals, including 12 years at the Toronto Zoo teaching monkeys to trust and enjoy the company of humans. During the tour, explore 5 acres of a beautiful piece of land that the monkeys have made their home. The monkeys are completely accustomed to human contact. They come down from the trees to sit on your shoulder and eat from your hands. Beware monkeys love all things bright and interesting! Little monkeys love to pose for the cameras and probably will sit, and if allowed, see themselves in your camera. Adorable! Come share an unforgettable experience!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport by open-air safari truck Bottled water
- People with severe peanut allergies cannot take part in this tour
- People with a cold or flu cannot take part in this tour