My Guide Website?
From Las Terrenas: Guided Tour of Los Haitises National Park
Explore the rich biodiversity and spectacular natural beauty the Los Haitises National Park has to offer. Venture into the mangroves, cays, caves, and rocky islands of the park.
- Sail to the historical treasures and biodiverse landscapes Los Haitises offers
- Visit caves with ancient pictographs and petroglyphs from native cultures
- Explore the mangroves and cays that make up this Natural Park
- Prepare your camera for stunning photo opportunities
- Learn about the relationship between local culture and environmentalism
DescriptionLeave your comfort zone and immerse yourself in the stunning surroundings Los Haitises National Park has to offer. Visit the towns of Sánchez and Sabana de la Mar located in the national park, and explore the rich flora and fauna making up Los Haitises. Set sail from Sánchez to Los Haitises and head to the caves with pictographs and petroglyphs, historical treasures of local native Taino culture, to be shown to you by your guide. Explore the immense biodiversity of Las Haitises' mangroves, where a rich number of birds, fish, and land animals live and roam freely. The fact that the guides are locals will only assure your boat tour is packed with the best tips and destinations.
IncludesHotel Pickup at Las Terrenas Tour Guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$85.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today