My Guide Website?
From Punta Cana: Jungle Buggy Adventure to Anamuya River6 Reviews
Feel the adrenaline of riding your own 4x4 buggy with a capacity for up to 4 passengers. Get ready for an amazing adventure in the Dominican jungle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Punta Cana: Group Catamaran Tour with Drinks and Snacks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Take a ride on the newest buggies in Punta Cana: Honda Pioneer 700
- Bask in the waters of the amazing Anamuya River
- Visit a typical Dominican home and tour their farm
DescriptionAfter getting picked up from your hotel in Punta Cana, head to the majestic Anamuya Mountains, where your fun begins. Your certified guide will teach you everything you need to know in terms of safety and driving your buggy. Discover the spectacular jungle landscapes of the area and enjoy an incredible journey through a unique terrain at 4x4 speeds. Immerse yourself in the spectacular waters of the Anamuya River, where you can enjoy a swim surrounded by nature, or simply lie back and relax, contemplating the surrounding landscapes. To complete your experience, visit a local family in their home. Enjoy a tour of their farm and coffee plantation.
IncludesCertified guide Water Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid license with at least 1 year of driving experience.