My Guide Website?
From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
Enjoy up-close whale sightings on a scenic cruise departing from Punta Cana. Take in beautiful coastal views from the boat and stop at Cayo Levantado Island for lunch and some free time to explore.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Punta Cana: Scubadoo Ocean Exploration Diving Adventure
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Tour with Food and Drinks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- See whales that have migrated to Cayo Levantado in their natural habitat
- Enjoy a delicious traditional Dominican lunch with local food while on the tour
- Learn about the area and its wildlife on a tour with an experienced local guide
- Spot marine species from the boat while admiring the area's beautiful scenery
- Stop at Cayo Levantado Island to enjoy lunch and relax or walk along the beach
DescriptionEnjoy a scenic cruise with whale watching in Cayo Levantado. Leave Punta Cana and take in beautiful coastal views from the boat and stop in Cayo Levantado Island for lunch and exploration time. Begin the tour by meeting the guide at your hotel or accommodation in Punta Cana around 6:30 am, and drive to the Sabana de La Mar Port. Board the boat and set out for the whale-watching portion of the tour. Watch the whales in their natural habitat from the boat, and enjoy seeing these magnificent creatures up close. Spot marine species like humpback whales as they migrate to the area each year. Travel to Cayo Levantado Island to stop for a typical Dominican lunch with local foods, and take a stroll around the island, play volleyball, or relax in the shade. Return to Sabana de La Mar at 4:30, and return to Punta Cana from there.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Whale watching trip Tour Guide expert
- Please note this is a whale watching tour, there will be no swimming with or touching the whales