My Guide Website?
From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park19 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip with your family or friends to Santo Domingo, lunch and roundtrip transportation from Punta Cana included. Visit highlights such as the Three Eyes National Park and the Colonial Zone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- From Punta Cana: Los Haitises Trip with Montaña Redonda Tour
- Puerto Plata: Day Trip to Cayo Arena Island by Speedboat
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Visit the best places in Santo Domingo
- An unparalleled experience
- enjoy the unknown places of Santo Domingo
DescriptionExplore the highlights of Santo Domingo, the oldest city in the Americas, a great option for first-time visitors and history buffs. Visit the caves of Three Eyes National Park, the Columbus Lighthouse, the Colonial Walled Zone, and the National Presidential Palace, traveling between attractions with ease. Immerse yourself in the cultural and historical heritage of Santo Domingo with this full-day tour of the capital. Follow a guide on a walk past important monuments in the Colonial Zone, a Unesco World Heritage site. Round-trip travel from Punta Cana is easy with hotel pickup and drop-off.
IncludesRound-trip transportation professional guide Lunch - Refreshments and snacks buffet
- Please let us know the name of your hotel or accommodation. We will contact you to give you the appropriate pick-up time, depending on your hotel or accommodation.