My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata: Monkeyland and Zip-Line Adventure10 Reviews
Glide over beautiful Caribbean landscapes on over a mile of zip lines. Enjoy an up-close encounter with fun little monkeys in Monkeyland.
- Interact in close proximity to our beautiful squirrel monkeys at Monkeyland.
- Watch the monkeys in a natural environment which offers spectacular mountain views.
- Experience an unrivaled frenzy by gliding skin deep across lavish jungle vegetation
- Travel by zip lines across a lush tropical mountain range
DescriptionClip on and get ready for some serious zip lining. A full briefing is given beforehand at the local partner's training center by highly-skilled zip-lining guides. Feel the rush on over one mile of zip-lining action. Soar through the jungle, rain forest, and across a Caribbean river. Guides will be at each platform to steady you and assist you onto the next line. This adventure promises fun for all ages and all adrenaline-seekers. After the zip-lining, head to Monkeyland. Listen to the sounds of nature while keeping an eye out for the cute little squirrel monkeys that call this natural environment home. Trained staff will give you a plate of fruit you can offer to the monkeys. These cheeky, friendly creatures love shiny objects so hold on to your belongings. This is an awesome opportunity to get up close with these lovable animals. At the end of the tour, you'll have adequate time to purchase memorabilia to remind you of this special day.
IncludesDrinking water Official guide Transportation Safety equipment
- Please wear comfortable clothing and closed shoes, and bring sunscreen, mosquito repellent, camera, and extra money for tips, souvenirs and pictures.
- Not recommended for guests with heart conditions, reduced mobility, or pregnant women.
- Your visit contributes to the preservation of the health and oral hygiene of the most needed residents of nearby towns. Monkey Jungle Foundation provides them with basic health services and provides food and medicine for terminally-ill patients living with the AIDS virus.