My Guide Website?
Puerto Plata Ocean World Dolphin Swim12 Reviews
The Dolphin Swim experience will allow you to swim with a dolphin in the largest man-made dolphin habitat in the world. You will interact with an Atlantic bottlenose dolphin in its environment and learn about their behavior. Lunch is included.
- Swim and play with a beautiful dolphin in a safe environment
- Enjoy snorkeling in Tropical Reef, with hundreds of tropical fish
- Explore the largest man-made dolphin lagoon in the world!
DescriptionThe highlight of any visit to Ocean World Adventure Park is the rare opportunity to swim and play with beautiful Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. The Dolphin Swim experience begins with a brief orientation. Guests learn about dolphin behavior and discover how Ocean World Adventure Park trainers use hand signals and positive reinforcement to communicate with them. Then it's time to get into the water and start interacting with these amazing creatures. Guests will be able to interact with a dolphin in its own environment. The Dolphin Swim also includes a Day Pass at Ocean World Adventure Park and a round trip bus transfer from nearby hotels. Boasting the largest man-made dolphin habitat in the world, Ocean World is a must-see attraction for anyone visiting the Dominican Republic. Day Pass visitors have the opportunity to snorkel in the Tropical Reef Aquarium, learn about marine mammals, feed exotic tropical birds, walk through a tropical rain forest, and observe dolphin shows, shark shows, sea lion shows and a tropical bird show.
Includes30 minute dolphin swim, preceded by lecture on dolphins Lunch included Round trip bus transfer from nearby hotels Snorkeling in Tropical Reef Aquarium Usage of Dolphin Beach (lounge chairs are included) Observation of Sea Lion Show, Dolphin Show, Shark Show, Tropical Bird Show Rainforest, Bird Exhibit and Habitat of Iguanas Waterslides
- •What to bring: a bathing suit, towel, sun block, and additional money for pictures and souvenirs
- Please note, you will be required to shower before entering the pool
- No camera or glasses allowed in the water
- Please note, pregnant women not allowed in this program
- Children under 11 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- You must remove jewellery from your hands, neck and ears to avoid harming the animal
- You must be able to swim and must use lifejackets (provided)