My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: All Inclusive Santo Domingo Full-Day City Tour22 Reviews
See the best of Santo Domingo, the capital city of the Dominican Republic, on a full-day guided trip from Punta Cana, with lunch, entry tickets, and hotel transfers included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Punta Cana: Group Catamaran Tour with Drinks and Snacks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Step back in time to see how the New World was settled in the Caribbean
- Visit the first cathedral built in the Americas by Spanish conquistadors
- Marvel at the neoclassical-renaissance style of the National Pantheon
- Stroll through the Colonial Zone, the city's historic central neighborhood
- Explore the Three Eyes National Park, Columbus Lighthouse, and more
DescriptionUncover the highlights and hidden gems of Santo Domingo on a guided city tour from Bavaro or Punta Cana. Explore the wealth of colonial architecture that has led to the area being recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. After a pickup from your hotel, embark on a journey to the New World’s oldest city in America, Santo Domingo. Learn how the city was settled in the years following Christopher Columbus’ arrival in the Caribbean on his first voyage. Your first stop is The Three Eyes National Park, a nature reserve and open-air limestone cave system with a series of crystal clear lakes known as the “eyes.” Venture into a subway cave once used by the Taino Indians for their rituals. Hit the vibrant streets of Santo Domingo, mixing walking tours and bus rides to fully immerse yourself in the Dominican capital's history. From the Alcazar de Colon to the National Pantheon, and even the First Cathedral of America, dive deep into the rich heritage of this colonial city. After visiting various landmarks, take a well-deserved break at a local restaurant to indulge in a typical lunch with drinks. With your energy replenished, continue your exploration to get a glimpse of the modern area, passing by the National Palace, the seat of power in the Dominican Republic. As your tour of Santo Domingo draws to an end, return to your hotel with a newfound appreciation of its history and heritage.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Entry tickets to the historical spots Lunch
- You will descend into a cave (Los Tres Ojos), please take into account that there are stairs This tour will take place rain or shine