My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Bávaro Adventure Park Horse Riding & Waterfalls7 Reviews
Immerse yourself in nature and adventure on a unique combo tour of horseback riding and waterfall pool tour at the Bávaro Adventure Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride on off the beaten path routes on horseback
- Learn about the island's wildlife and nature from your multilingual guides
- Soak in nature at the Waterfall Pool
- Admire the verdant park from a different perspective
- Try and enjoy the typical Dominican lunch.
DescriptionEnjoy four hours of abundant nature and adventure at the exciting Bávaro Adventure Park on a horseback riding and Waterfall Pool tour. Choose to meet your group directly at the park or enjoy a complimentary shared transfer from your hotel. Kick-start your day of fun by heading off the beaten path on a horseback riding tour. Take in the park's luscious nature and wildlife from a different perspective as you guide your horse along a quiet route. Then, go ahead to the Waterfall Pool where you can relax and soak in its cool waters surrounded by leafy trees and exquisite jungle before savoring local Dominican flavors over lunch. Stop to take Instagram-worthy pictures along your journey, and mix adrenaline with relaxation.
IncludesHorseback Riding Tour Waterfall pool Typical Dominican lunch (without drinks) Filtered water is offered in glasses during lunch Water filters around the park Access to the park All necessary equipment and training Bilingual guides Round-trip shared bus transfer from your hotel to the park
- For horseback riding, there is a minimum age of 6 years old and a minimum height of 1.30 meters high (4.27 ft). There is a maximum weight limit of 127 kilograms (280 lb).