My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Full Day Boat Trip to Catalina Island with Lunch2 Reviews
Cruise to Catalina Island on this full day tour from Punta Cana. Stop to snorkel with colorful fish along the way to a stunning beach where an open bar and delicious buffet lunch await.
- Experience the relaxation of sipping a drink from the open bar on the beach
- Dig into a delicious array of local flavors with a traditional Dominican lunch
- Discover the excitement of snorkeling along coral reefs in warm, azure waters
- Feast your eyes on water views of the golden sands of the La Minitas Beach
- Have free time on Catalina to sunbathe, explore, and go offshore snorkeling
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Catalina Island on this day trip from Punta Cana. Enjoy hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off from select locations. Go on a guided snorkeling trip at the Catalina Wall and dig into local flavors with a traditional Dominican lunch. Relax on the beach with an open bar. Be picked up from your Punta Cana hotel and travel by air-conditioned bus to Bayahibe. Board a catamaran for a scenic cruise to Catalina Island. Enjoy a welcome drink as your guide tells you a bit about the history and natural features of the island, which is part of the National Park of the East. Snorkel with a PADI-certified guide at the Catalina Wall where you can spy colorful corals, tropical fish, and maybe sea turtles or stingrays. Journey past La Minitas Beach, one of the most exclusive stretches of sand on the island. Go north towards the mouth of Chavon River. Navigate past luxury villas, golf courses and tropical jungle. Arrive at a private beach on Catalina Island. Sip a drink from the open bar and soak up the tropical island vibes. Participate in exciting activities like snorkeling offshore or unwinding on the white sand beach. Savor a Dominican lunch and have the rest of the afternoon free to enjoy the island before heading back to Punta Cana to end your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from select areas Catamaran cruise Water Buffet lunch Guide Unlimited drinks (open bar) Snorkel equipment
- If the minimum number of people is not reached, the tour will be moved to the next day
- There is an additional transportation fee for pickup from the Cap Cana and Punta Cana areas
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour requires the ability to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$85.79Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today