My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Full-Day Snorkeling Tour to Catalina Island360 Reviews
Discover the stunning snorkeling spots with an all-inclusive day tour of Catalina Island, with a guide, equipment, and unlimited drinks included. Enjoy private beaches and a delicious bbq feast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Punta Cana: Scubadoo Ocean Exploration Diving Adventure
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Tour with Food and Drinks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Enjoy the cool breeze, light refreshments and entertainment on board
- Snorkel 'the Wall' and explore the snorkel off the beach on Catalina Island
- Experience the most vibrant underwater ecosystems around the Dominican Republic
- Explore the island’s white sandy beaches and relax under the palm trees
- See vase sponges, coral formations, parrotfish, trumpet fish and more
DescriptionExperience an unforgettable adventure with our Padi-certified dive team on a snorkeling tour with lunch and a guide. Relax with access to an open bar, and arrive to equipment ready and waiting for you to use. Begin your journey with a refreshing tropical drink as you board the 'Paradise' boat. Our team will give you health and safety procedures and a snorkeling briefing to ensure your safety while snorkeling at Catalina Island. Snorkel at 'The Wall,' a snorkel site for both novice and expert snorkelers. Life jackets are available for those who need them. Explore the crystal-clear turquoise waters, witness the amazing underwater ecosystem, and keep an eye out for sea creatures like octopuses, lionfish, and sea horses. After snorkeling, head to the west side of Catalina Island, where you'll be taken to a private beach for a Dominican feast prepared by our chef. If you choose the VIP package, you can savor fresh fish caught that morning, along with pork, chicken, salads, pasta, and local fruits for lunch. Relax with a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments while listening to the waves breaking on the shore or snorkeling near the beach. Then unwind and take in the breathtaking view. Before returning to your hotel, enjoy light refreshments and music during the boat rides back to the marina.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Catamaran boat ride Access to private beach on Catalina Island National Park admission on Catalina Island Experienced guides Use of snorkeling equipment Dominican BBQ lunch (lobster included in VIP package) Unlimited drinks (open bar) Beach lounger Pickup from cruise liners
- Confirmation will be sent within 48 hours of booking and is subject to availability
- Pick-up time will be confirmed after booking
- Contact the local supplier to make arrangements for passengers with disabilities
- Not suitable for pregnant women or those with serious medical conditions
- Tour subject to weather conditions. In case of cancellation due to weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Recommended to bring a bathing suit, sunblock, sunglasses, comfortable shoes, cash, and a camera
- Minimum age for drinking alcohol is 18 years old