My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Marinarium Snorkeling Cruise13 Reviews
Snorkel with stingrays and nurse sharks on a half-day cruise. Enjoy views of the coast from the double-deck catamaran and drinks from the open bar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Snorkel with nurse sharks and stingrays in a marine park
- Cruise along the coast of Bavaro on a glass-bottomed catamaran
- Enjoy tasty snacks and an open bar on board
DescriptionEnjoy a welcome drink before boarding a double-deck catamaran for this 3.5-hour excursion. Observe marine life through the boat's glass bottom on the way to the marine park. Snorkel around the reef with nurse sharks and stingrays. Enjoy sandwiches and a variety of drinks from the open bar while cruising along the Cabeza de Toro natural reserve. Sip a Coco Loco as you arrive at a natural swimming pool surrounded by palm trees. Hop off and relax in the waist-deep waters while you enjoy a cocktail from the floating bar. On the way back, join the crew for popular dances and enjoy breathtaking scenery, or relax and sunbathe on the top deck.
IncludesBottled water Snacks Unlimited drinks at the open bar Air-conditioned transportation
- Pick-up is provided at the majority of hotels and resorts located in Punta Cana-Bavaro, 45 minutes to 1 hour prior to the starting time of the tour
- You must provide the exact hotel name when booking, and will receive an email confirmation with the specific pick-up time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours may be conducted by a multilingual guide
- Be sure to bring a swimsuit, a towel, sunscreen, a camera and money for pictures and souvenirs