My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: One-on-One Surf Lesson on Macao Beach11 Reviews
Enjoy 2 hours of hands-on surfing instruction on Macao beach with this tour that includes a transfer from your accommodation in Punta Cana. Learn to surf with high quality surfing equipment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- From Punta Cana: Los Haitises Trip with Montaña Redonda Tour
- Puerto Plata: Day Trip to Cayo Arena Island by Speedboat
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Feel the satisfaction of becoming a better surfer with this surfing lesson
- Advance your skills quickly with easy-to-follow and practical instruction
- Surf in the stunning setting of the white sands and blue waters of Macao beach
- Enjoy the use of high-quality surfing equipment like a board and rash guard
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at your accommodation in Punta Cana
DescriptionDiscover the joy of surfing with this surfing lesson on the white sands and clear waters of the stunning Macao beach. Enjoy the convenience of a roundtrip transfer between your accommodation in Punta Cana. Be picked up from the comfort of your accommodation in Punta Cana. Sit back and take in the scenery on the drive to Macao beach. Hit the beach and start with a water safety briefing. Build up your confidences with dry land instruction and practice. Put your new skills to the test as you immerse yourself in the turquoise waters. Ride the waves and practice your stroke. Progress quickly with easy-to-follow and practical instruction. Have all the equipment you need to surf including a rash guard. Book a surfing lesson that can be tailored to all skill levels. Return to your accommodation in Punta Cana at the end of your lesson.
IncludesComfortable, Air Conditioned transportation to and from Macao Beach to all locations in the Punta Cana* area Professional one-on-one instruction in the water Coaching in English, Spanish, or Russian Surfing equipment 50+ SPF long-sleeve rash guard Bottled water
- Non-surfing companions can be booked, but a transfer fee will apply