My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Sunset Buggy Tour With Cave Swim and Dance Show16 Reviews
Go on an off-road adventure on a tour from Punta Cana with transfers. Take a night-time dip in a natural cenote and get a flavor of local culture with a Dominican dinner and a Taino dance performance.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Samana: Whale Watching and Cayo Levantado Full Day Tour
- Puerto Plata: Half-Day Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure
- Scenic off-road ride through the Dominican countryside
- Dancing under the stars in Indian Taino show with bonfire
- Traditional Dominican food with refreshing drinks included
DescriptionThis experience has adventure stamped all over it. Off-road buggy or safari truck rides, traditional Taino ceremonies, and swimming in underground pools make for an adrenaline-pumping evening from Punta Cana. Juan, one of our local guides, says ‘Caves and cenotes played an important role in the indigenous Taino culture. Despite looking so tempting with their cool aquamarine water, the Taino people never swam in the cenotes or used the water because of their belief that they were a gateway to the underworld.' Plus, you'll enjoy a Dominican dinner and an open bar followed by live music and dancing around a bonfire. To kick off your all-action evening, you'll power through the Dominican countryside, zoom along dirt tracks and watch as the landscape transforms from day to night. Guided by torchlight, you'll continue your journey to take a swim in a natural cave pool, known as a cenote, with atmospheric lighting. And if you choose the safari truck option, you'll also get to visit the eerie depths of Yara Cave. With flaming torches lighting the way, you'll make your way back to the base for a well-earned drink and a tasty dinner of local cuisine. The restaurant staff prides themselves on creating classic Dominican dishes, freshly prepared with seasonal produce from the island. Rounding off the evening is a traditional Taino dance show and the chance to join in with a boogie around the bonfire or enjoy the open bar under the stars.
IncludesGuided off-road tour Roundtrip transportation from your Punta Cana or Bayahibe hotel Non-alcoholic all-inclusive drinks at the ranch Dinner Buggy or Terracross off-road vehicle Tasting of local products: coffee, cacao, cigars Dust scarf and protective glasses
- Drivers must be 18 and over and hold a valid driver's license
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed