My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Xploration Animal Park Bus Tour with Encounters2 Reviews
Experience a fun family trip to Xploration Animal Park. Embark on a guided bus tour and hear about the animals from a guide while getting up close and personal with some of the park's residents.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Santo Domingo Day Tour with National Park
- From Punta Cana: Los Haitises Trip with Montaña Redonda Tour
- Puerto Plata: Day Trip to Cayo Arena Island by Speedboat
- Samaná: Los Haitises National Park & Cayo Levantado Island
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Admire the beautiful landscapes, rivers and hills
- Have the option to feed animals and milk cows
- Tasting of local fruits and drinks during the encounters
DescriptionThis half-day trip to Xploration Animal Park has family fun stamped all over it. Don't believe us? One of our guides, Noel, gives it his own seal of approval. ‘I'm a father of four, and because we live close to the park, it's one of our favorite places to visit. Whenever I'm guiding this tour, I arrive with a smile on my face, knowing I'll be spending the day surrounded by beautiful landscapes and incredible animals.' You'll be picked up and taken on a scenic voyage into the hills of Nisibon in the northeast of the Dominican Republic. On arrival at Xploration, there's a presentation on the park from one of our expert guides. It's Noel's favorite part of the tour. ‘I love explaining the differences between our animals and how they help us work the land,' he says. Jump aboard the bus for a panoramic drive around the park, or head out on foot to find your own hidden viewpoints over the landscape. You'll spot the likes of rabbit, deer, ostrich, and emu, plus see cows being milked. Enjoy a drink and snack as well as time to meet the farm animals, including goats, sheep, and pigs. What's more, all visits support the park's dog rescue shelter. And, as the heat ramps up, cool down with the option to kayak, paddleboard, or bamboo raft. For Noel, this part of the experience brings back great memories. He says, ‘When I was younger, my family and I used to come and fish at the River Maimon. I remember those days well and want guests to make memories with their own families here, too.'
IncludesPanoramic Bus Tour Snack & Soft drink Admission fees Guide Horse ride Option to Kayak Roundtrip transportation from Punta Cana hotels
- Infants under 2 years are free
- Hotel pickup is available from most Punta Cana hotels.
- Please arrange pickup from your hotel when you call to confirm your reservation.