My Guide Website?
Punta Cana: Zip-Lining 12 Cables145 Reviews
Soar through the jungle like a bird! Feel the wind rushing past you as you soar from platform to platform, zipping along 12 different cables. Set against the lush tropical mountain forests of Punta Cana, a flying paradise awaits.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fly over a lush tropical mountain on the longest zip line in the Caribbean
- Careen over the Anamuya River for about 50 seconds
- Ride 12 different zip lines between 18 platforms
DescriptionFly through the air in a zip lining course in the Dominican Republic's lush tropical jungle! Visit the first zip-line course on the island. After a 45 minute drive onboard a safari truck transportation, you will be entering a whole new dimension of entertainment. Expert canopy guides will teach you all you need to know about the ride and the equipment. You will be transferred to the Welcome Center, where a safety briefing will be conducted until reaching the first platform, and then be ready to face the challenge: flying from one platform to another! The longest cable is 800 meters (about 2,600 feet) long, and hovers directly over a river for about 50 seconds! Your tour consists of 16 platforms and 12 Zip Lines, including the 2 longest lines in the Caribbean, stretched across the length of the lush Cordillera Septentrional mountain range. Let yourself zip from platform to platform and swing through the air with a bird’s eye view of the lush tropical mountain range.
IncludesTransportation from and to your hotel Water and soft drinks Fresh fruits Experienced guides
- • Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, snacks will not be provided until further notice
- Children between 6 and 12 years old will only be able to ride the first 8 cables • The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kg (280 lb)
- The maximum waist circumference to participate in this tour is 112 cm (44 inches)