My Guide Website?
Ride N Zip Adventure in Puerto Plata2 Reviews
Get a taste of the Dominican countryside while zip-lining over the trees with spectacular views. Enjoy a relaxed horseback ride, experience rural life, and savor a home-cooked Dominican lunch.
- Ecofriendly excursion
- 8 Zip Lines (ACCT Certified)
- Countryside Horseback Riding
- Authentic Dominican Lunch
- Pool & Pool Zip Line and Tropical Garden for after the activites
DescriptionAfter hotel pickup, it's just about a 15-minute drive in an air-conditioned van to travel from town to the Country World Ranch. After the meet and greet at the Country House Bar, you will get equipped for the ziplines. Also, a bottle of fresh drinking water will be attached to your harness to make sure you stay well hydrated during this adventure. After the safety briefing, it's time to feel the adrenaline on the 8 ACCT certified zip lines, with a total of more than 7,900 feet of galvanized, steel cable. The longest ride is 2,460 feet. No experience is required. Contrary to many other zip line parks you are not involved in any active braking, like using gloves for stopping. Between the lines, there are some walking distances. You determine your own speed and instructors will move at your pace. Feel free to try the local fruits in season fresh from the tree. A natural juice will also be prepared to boost you with fresh energy. On a relaxing countryside horseback ride you can enjoy some breathtaking views. The horses are well-trained, fed and in the best of health. The horseback ride included in this package is meant to be for beginners and children as well. Sufficient time will be taken to provide full, basic riding instructions. With beginners and children, you will not gallop with the horses, if not requested otherwise. Depending on riding skills and experience, the right horse will be found for everybody. Now it's time for a delicious home-cooked lunch, before taking a walk through a tropical garden. The group will head back to the hotels or cruise port in the early afternoon.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Professional guides Equipment Bottled water Natural juice Lunch
- For the zip line and horseback riding you will be in the countryside, so please dress appropriately. Wear sneakers, runners or closed-toe shoes. Wear long pants or longer shorts. No dresses or skirts. Shorts should hit the mid-thigh, so the harness is not on bare skin
- Bring sun protection, insect repellent and some spending money
- This experience is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions or for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to the uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Maximum weight for zip lines 260 lb (44'/130cm waist - 31'/80cm legs)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$94.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today