- Marvel at the amazing pathways of mangroves running through the park
- Admire the amazing natural views while you slalom through the park's islets
- Walk through the caves and discover indigenous pictographs and petroglyphs
- Look for the park's many species of wildlife while exploring the landscape
- Learn about the park and its wildlife from an expert guide on the tour
Embark on a full-day trip from Samaná to Los Haitises National park, and explore the park's natural beauty. See the park's beautiful scenery, and look for a variety of species while you explore. Enjoy a typical Dominican lunch buffet on Cayo Levantado.
Slalom by the many islets that form this amazing National Park. See the park's natural attractions, like the mangroves, and some of the park's various bird species like pelicans, herons, and the Ridgway's hawk.
Take the time to see historic caves and spectacular scenery. Marvel at the caves, which have some of the highest numbers of indigenous petroglyphs and pictographs in the country.
Travel to Cayo Levantado, also known as Bacardi Island, and enjoy the picturesque destination's warm beaches, and a buffet lunch of typical Dominican food.
Boat drive to Los Haitises and Cayo Levantado
Return trip to the dock
Live tour guide
Coconut, pineapple, rum, soda, and water
National Park entrance fees
Flashlight when visiting the caves
Lunch at Cayo Levantado
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund