My Guide Website?
Damajagua Waterfall from Puerto Plata2 Reviews
An unforgettable ecological experience experience 12 refreshing waterfalls, carved from limestone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Punta Cana: Group Catamaran Tour with Drinks and Snacks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Make the best of a day full of water, adventure, photo opportunities and delicious food
- Enjoy a great buffet made by Dominicans in a typical ranch
- Glide over soothing water as it flows through the tropical forest
- Rely on professional guidance and instruction from area experts
DescriptionAn unforgettable ecological experience begins at a fleeting pace, where the confluence and cadence of Damajagua's waters invite visitors to immerse themselves in them. Experience 12 refreshing waterfalls, carved from limestone. Arrive at the waterfall and be prepared for your adventure to begin! Make your way through each level by jumping, swimming and sliding down natural waterslides, following the expert instructions from your guides. Enjoy activities on various waterfalls, such as The Virgin and La Tinajita. After a good 2.5 hours of water sport fun, arrive at the last fall, known locally as The Virgin. Legend has it that the Taino Indians who inhabited the area built a statue of the Virgin Saint of the Dominican Republic. Savor a delicious buffet and drinks after your tour.
IncludesGuide Transportation in a safari truck Equipment rental Lunch Water, soft drinks, beer and rum after waterfalls
- Customers who are pregnant, suffer from heart conditions, disability and/or mobility problems, unfortunately cannot take part in this tour
- A reasonable level of fitness is required of all participants
- Please note that out of the 27 waterfalls, only 12 will be visited for security reasons