My Guide Website?
From Puerto Plata: Triple Adventure Tour
Experience 3 unforgettable adventures on a tour from Puerto Plata, including jumping and sliding down 12 wonderful waterfalls at Damajagua. Then, ride a horse to explore the hidden paths. End your day on an 8-line zip line course.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Descend through 12 waterfalls at the 27 cascades of Damajagua
- Saddle up for a stunning horseback ride through the tropical forest
- Soar over the jungle canopy on an exhilarating zip line adventure
DescriptionEncounter the splendor of the Dominican Republic's natural beauty on a 3 adventures tour from Puerto Plata. Start off by cooling down in the mountain waters of the 27 waterfalls of Damajagua in the rolling hills of the Northern Corridor mountain range. Get kitted out with life jackets and helmets before setting off, for your safety. Take a brisk 40-minute walk through the lush forest and appreciate the geographical wonder of the region up close. Mother nature has etched out 27 stunning limestone cascades over thousands of years, 12 of which will be experienced first-hand as you jump, swim and slide into the natural lagoons. Your guides will take you through every step of the way, ensuring maximum fun, safety and energy at all times! Then, it is time to saddle up and go for a cowboy-style horseback ride. Get a brief training session before you mount your trusty horse and set off on a tropical horseback ride through the lush scenery and serene woodland. The guides are knowledgeable and the backdrop is jaw-dropping as you hit the trails and cross streams trotting nice and easy Caribbean style though the terrain. Finally, get ready to fly as free as a bird and take on the challenge of 8 exhilarating zip lines. See the scenery from a completely different perspective. Full tuition is given before hand and all equipment is provided for your convenience. Glide over the rich farmland and jungle canopies for tree-top veranda views. The guides will be at each platform you reach, ready to steady you and assist you on to your next line.
IncludesAll equipment and training Buffet lunch Entrance fees Expert and qualified instructor Horseback riding tour National park admission Official guide Use of helmets Water and soft drinks (non-alcoholic) Transportation by safari truck
- Please wear comfortable clothing and closed shoes, and bring a bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, your camera, and extra money for tips, souvenirs and pictures
- This tour is not recommended for the disabled, pregnant women and guests with heart conditions or with reduced mobility
- The minimum age to participate on this tour is 6 years old
- The minimum weight permitted to participate on this tour is 20 kilograms (44 pounds) and the maximum weight is 113 kilograms (249 pounds)