My Guide Website?
From Punta Cana: Full-Day Whale Watching8 Reviews
In the beautiful Bay of Samaná located in the northwest of the country, every year between the months of January and in March, around 2,000 humpback whales come to breed, give birth and find a mate in the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dominican Republic:If youʻre booking your trip to Dominican Republic last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Punta Cana: Sanctuary Whale Watching Day Trip
- Punta Cana: Private Transfer to or from Punta Cana Airport
- Punta Cana: Catamaran Boat to Saona Island with Buffet Lunch
- Punta Cana: Group Catamaran Tour with Drinks and Snacks
- From Los Melones: Saona Island Day Trip with Lunch
- See the huge humpback whales
- Enjoy the wonderful views of the Samaná Bay
- Visit the famous Cayo Levantado or Bacardi Island (if option selected)